The Killa Thrilla

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kim Kardashian in W Magazine

As a normal human being, I have a particular interest (actually not that particular) in beautiful magazine covers, as for example Christina Hendricks on the cover of the New Yorker.

Well, yesterday I noticed this cover of some magazine I didn't even know before, called W Magazine, with Kim Kardashian, shown bellow:



I didn't really like the cover at all, I found it to be boring, but it did catch my attention because it promises a lot. It definitely promised quite a notch above what we are used to seeing with Montreal nightlife girls.

And it sure did deliver. There were only 2 photos of Kim Kardashian inside, but I'll let you make your own opinion. The only thing I didn't like is that the metal paint doesn't cover her whole head too, like the iconic victim of Goldfinger in James Bond.





The quality of the scan is not that great, you should really see the glossy paper product.

The site of W Magazine has some more photos, but they definitely aren't as racy or interesting as the ones above. That's a big mistake, trying to be politically correct on the web because kids can see it; as if they can't see the magazine and what's inside.

And bellow, a golden Bond moment:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home